What is Epicuring?
It’s what every foodie in California has wanted – a calendar of awesome food experiences and events. Please venture to our About Us page for the full scoop. Epicuring is for people who Live to Eat & Love to Learn.
Does Epicuring host events?
Whenever we can, friends. Epicuring isn’t about us though. However as people who love bringing diverse groups of interesting food and booze lovers together to learn and experience, we simply can’t help ourselves. (Check out our FAQ too!)
In fact if you need to organize an event in San Francisco we know just the right spot. Ask us!
Ways to Use Epicuring
We want to make it easy to get the info you need how you like it:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Google Calendar and iCal users, subscribe to the Epicuring Calendar.
- Browse by Place if you’re heading for a certain place. Browse by Experience type if you’re looking for certain types of events.
- Suggest experiences you’ve found that are cool or that you’re organizing. (You’ll see guidelines on the side of the “add event” form.)
- Connect With Epicuring on Facebook — especially for last minute events and promos.
Can any event be posted on Epicuring? How do I do it?
Listing on Epicuring has all the details.
(If you’re organizing a large event, you might want to add it on the California Tourism website.)
Do you have an iPhone app?
Not at the moment. We’d love to hear about your iPhone desires on Facebook or via our form. We hope the iCal calendar is useful in the meantime!
Epicuring Event Calendar and Subscribing
Visit our Calendar page where you can see a day-by-day list of upcoming experiences (although we do recommend you verify with the venue in case of changes).
How to Subscribe with iCal (Mac Calendar)
- Open iCal
- Select the Calendar menu then Subscribe
- Copy and paste in this URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/tt7i52pp8psious9js2r9meduk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Change the Refresh dropdown to say : Every Day
- Hit Enter to save the settings.
Why is Epicuring only in California?
Because it’s where we’re from, where we hang, what we know, and what we love. (OK really, we love tons of places.) Seriously, we want to share the bounty of experiences that is California with travelers from everywhere and commune with such people where we live.
How can I get involved or partner with you?
We’d love to hear from anyone who would like to contribute in some way to our grass-roots (i.e., self-funded) project that brings to light all the great food experiences in California. Sponsorship ideas are always welcome!
There’s a problem on the site!
Please tell us about it. And thanks!